Rules for the 2017 Baldwin County 4-H Poster Contest are as follows:
- Posters are due to 4-H Leader by April 7th. They should be done on standard poster board cut in half to 14″ x 22″ size.
- Put the title “BALDWIN- KEEP IT BEAUTIFUL” on the poster.
- Posters should picture some of the natural beauty found in Baldwin County and ways we can help protect, preserve and improve it.
- Drawing your poster is best, but you may use pictures from magazines, brochures, etc. which must be very securely glued to the poster board.
- Do not try to put too many different things on your poster – this will make it look crowded.
- Use colors or black and white – it does not matter. Whatever you use, make sure the pictures are clear and the lettering is large enough (1″ looks fine) and easy to understand.
- On the back of your poster write clearly:
NAME (FIRST AND LAST)
AGE AND DATE OF BIRTH
SCHOOL OR CLUB
TEACHER (OR LEADER)
- KEEP POSTERS FLAT – do not roll them up, please.
Awards will be given for the best posters and will be provided by the Alabama 4-H Foundation. Winning posters will be displayed at the Mobile Bay Earth Day Exhibit in Fairhope.
**This contest is open to all 4-H’ers and Cloverbuds in Baldwin County. (Ages 5-18)**
For more information, please contact Heather LeGrand, 4-H FREA through the Baldwin County Extension Office at 251.937.7176 or email her at email@example.com. To sign up for 4-H in Baldwin County please visit 4-H Online and register your child today!