Each Assistant Director for Programs hosts orientations for REAs, UREAs, and non-merged specialists. The Assistant Director, Program Operations and Innovations hosts orientations for new CECs.
As a mentee, your role is to be responsible, proactive,a good listener, honest, receptive to new ideas, and to put your new knowledge to practice. Download the Mentor Visit document for suggested topics to discuss with your mentor. You may also be interested in reading the Mentoring Handbook.
- 4-H Agent
- County Extention Coordinator
- County Administrative Assistant mentoring program
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Nutrition Education Program (NEP)
- Urban Affairs and New Nontraditional Programs