First Friday of the Month 1:00 pm
Join us for the 2017 All Bugs Good and Bad Webinar series
Please join us for this webinar series for information you can use about good and bad insects. We used your feedback to bring topics that you suggested. We will discuss troublesome insects such as invasive ants, landscape pests, vegetable pests, and house dwellers as well as arachnids too. Not all insects are bad, though, come and meet some of our native pollinators!
This year, topics will include:
- Don’t Let Tramp Ants Take Over Your Home, February 3.
- Protect Your Veggie Harvest From Hungry Insects, March 3.
- Mosquitoes and Insect Borne Diseases, April 7.
- Ticks, May 5.
- Aphids, Scales and Whiteflies, June 2.
- Drain Flies, House Flies, and Fungus Gnats, August 4.
- Meet Our Native Pollinators, September 1.
- New Invasive Ants to Know About, October 6.
- Pantry Pests, Carpet Beetles, and Clothes Moths, November 3.
- Don’t Let Bed Bugs Hamper Your Vacation Plans, December 1.
Each webinar is recorded and archived so you may watch at your convenience. Recorded webinars can be found below.
The 2017 Webinars are brought to you by the Ant Pests and Urban IPM eXtension Communities of Practice; and by the Alabama Cooperative Extension System, the University of Georgia Extension, Texas A&M AgriLife Extension and Clemson Cooperative Extension. Series Coordinators: Dani Carroll and Kathy Flanders, Auburn University. Marketing: Amanda Tedrow, University of Georgia Extension. Webinar Text Chat Moderators: Tim Davis, University of Georgia Extension, and Vicky Bertagnolli-Heller, Clemson Cooperative Extension.