June 2017 – Monthly Beef Meeting
- Is it important for the farm to stay in the family?
- Who will manage the land, pay the taxes, etc.?
- Will your children get along after you are gone?
- How will you ensure that farming-children have use of the land?
- How will you provide a benefit to non-farming children?
|Succession Planning||Problems when there is no estate plan|
|Basic documents in an estate plan||Avoiding probate|
|Issues specific to landowners||Estate (death) taxes|
|Problems with joint management||Using a business entity in an estate plan|
|Which business entity||Would a trust be better than a business|
Friday, June 2, 2017
8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Montgomery County Extension Office
Eastmont Shopping Center/5340 Atlanta Hwy.
Dutch treat breakfast at 8:00am.