It is 4-H Senior Achievement time!!
the 2017 Senior Achievement application is now open in 4HOnline. The application process will close on Monday, May 8th. Information concerning the application process can be found on the Alabama 4-H website by clicking on resources then achievement and also under events.
4-H Senior Achievement identifies outstanding Alabama 4-H members who have excelled in one of the nine Achievement Areas of Alabama 4-H. These areas include:
- Animal Project—Production, Large Animal (beef, dairy, swine)
- Animal Project—Production, Small Animal (sheep, goats, poultry, meat rabbits)
- Animal Project—Companion Animal (dog, rabbit, cat)
- Equine Science
- Communications (Public Speaking, Judging Teams, Photography)
- Foods and Nutrition/Family and Consumer Science
- Natural Resources (Environmental Science, S.A.F.E., Wildlife, Forestry, Plants and Soils)
- At Large Achievement.
Senior Level I participants must be age 14 or 15 on January 1, 2017. Winners will receive a trip to the Southern Region Youth Leadership Conference and a trophy.
Senior Level II participants must be age 16 to 18 on January 1, 2017. Winners will receive a trip to National 4-H Congress and a trophy .
If you have questions, please contact the county office for more information.