Aim High with our S.A.F.E. Program
The 4-H S.A.F.E. programs build great character, self-confidence, and self-discipline while develop marksmanship skills.
Lauderdale County 4-H offers archery, rifle, and shotgun clubs that meet throughout the school year.
August 6th- archery and shotgun meet at MSSTC
– learn the shotgun sports of skeet & trap
– learn gun safety & responsibility
– bring a .12 or .20 gauge shotgun, target load ammo
(at least 2 boxes of 25)
– also bring safety glasses or sunglasses, & hearing protection
* learn & practice archery skills, shooting safety
* bring your own compound or recurve bow & 3 to 6 arrows
* Don’t have your own bow? Some 4-H equipment will be at the club for you to use